Are you interested in learning about the fundamentals of business? In this class you will get a head start in the business world by learning the core functions of owning and/or operating a business. If this sounds appealing, then this is the class for you! Business Foundations are avalible to students from 10th to 12th grade. The class is a semester long and students will earn a half credit.
- global and economic environment,
- ethics and social responsibility,
- forms of ownership and franchising,
- entrepreneurship and small business,
- accounting and finance,
- human resources,
- and information technology.
Assignments And Academic Calendar:
- Part 1: Business Environment
- Part 2: Forming, Owning, & Financing
- Part 3: Marketing & Management
- Part 4: Emerging Trends
- Chapters 16, 17, & Appendix 2