Huron High School
Announcements - Tuesday, 2/19/19
1. Seniors - The Honors Diploma, Diploma of Distinction and Honors Cord
lists have been posted in the Guidance office. Please stop by to check
those lists out and let the Guidance counselors know if you have any
questions. The lists will be posted through today!
2. There is a mandatory meeting today in the high
school cafeteria right after school for anyone wanting to play softball.
3. Parent-Teacher conferences will be held tonight (5-8pm) and
Thursday, 2/21, (3-7pm) at HHS. Please have your parents call the
school to schedule.
4. Congratulations to the 14 members of the Swim team who competed at the
District Swim Meet last week at BGSU. The girls team finished 18th and
the boys Team finished 15th. Although no swimmers advanced to the State
meet, the team of
Rowan Roshong and
Marc Dieter - Set a new school record in the 400 yard freestyle relay.
Divers Emma Kerro, Jordan Wood and Joey Lenczyk will compete Wednesday in Canton for a State Championship.
5. There will be an informational meeting in the Tiger Union immediately after school Wednesday (tomorrow) for anyone planning on signing up for boys/girls track.
6. Community Service Opportunity: The Helping Hand Food Pantry is looking for volunteers
to work on Saturday mornings. Please contact Rev. John at 419-366-0524. 7. Tonight
is Game Night at the Library. This session begins
at 6 pm and features the game Pandemic, in which players must try to
stop deadly diseases from spreading all over the world. If you prefer a
more classic game, the Library will be hosting Euchre Night on
Wednesday, February 20 at 6:30 pm. Please feel free to call or visit the Library website for more details.
8. Reminder to ALL Juniors - The ACT will be administered at
Firelands College on Wednesday,February 20th. Students will be transported from HHS
at 7:25 a.m. and return to HHS around 11:30 a.m., at which time they are
excused for the day.
9. Lunch today is mini corn dogs or a rib patty sandwich.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES