March 15, 2018
1. TLC is collecting Pop Tabs for the Ronald McDonald House in order to raise money for Childhood Cancer. Please help us out by collecting pop tabs and dropping them off in the office before April 13th. Thank you for your efforts!
2. Are you and your parents taking extra time off during Spring Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
3. 8th grade students: Your signed Course Registration/Scheduling sheets are due to the office today.
4. Reminder that track practice starts March 21st. Please make sure your physical is up to date. Turn your Emergency Medical Forms and Physicals in to Mr. Sellers or Mrs. Brown before the first day of practice. Also, your t-shirt order forms are due this Friday.
5. Tom Mack, from South Shore Marina, will be our Future Friday’s presenter this Friday. Students are reminded to wait for the announcement to be called down to the auditorium.
6. St. Patrick's Day Chess Tournament this Saturday, March 17th from 9 am - 5 pm at the Huron Public Library. There is still time to register! First place trophies will be awarded, along with ribbons for second and third places in two divisions: middle school (grades 5 - 8) and high school (grades 9 - 12). Entry fee: $1. Food provided.
7. Cinderella’s Closet Dress Drive: Help make dreams come true by donating new or gently used prom, homecoming, and bridesmaid's dresses and accessories to Cinderella’s Closet in Sandusky. Items should be less than 3 years old and in excellent condition. Visit the Huron Public Library website for more details. Drop off at the Library: Saturday, March 17 from 1 - 3 pm.
8. Football weight lifting for 8th graders will be today at 7PM at the HHS Weight Room.
9. New McCormick Junior Honor Society members please meet with Mrs. Aber for 5 minutes today. Stop by room 104.