April 6, 2016
1. There will be a meeting tonight at 6:30pm in the high school cafeteria for anyone interested in playing boys soccer in the fall. This meeting is for parents and players.
2. The admission at Jr. High track meets this year will be $2 for students and $3 for adults. Please let your friends and family know if they are planning to attend.
3. Weightlifting for any 8th grader interested in playing football next season will begin on Thursday, April 7 from 7-8PM in the weight room at the high school. Please be on time and wear gym clothes.
4. Teen Library Council members must stop by the Huron Public Library by April 15 to pick up a permission slip for the after-hours event on Friday, April 29 if they plan to attend.
5. Teens interested in learning meditation are invited to a free "Introduction to Meditation" class on Wednesday, April 13 at 6:30 pm at the Huron Public Library. This will be led by Brian Henderson of Open Way Yoga Studio. Registration is required.