Technology is an all-encompassing title describing the various changes in Computer Equipment, Management, and Communications at Huron City Schools. Over the past 4 years, our school district has formulated a plan to provide the best possible experience to our students. We strive to provide our students with the skills and tools that will help them succeed in the modern world.
Mac Tips and Tricks
- Installing Adobe Reader plug-in for Progress Book Special Services (i.e. My IEPs won't save!)
- Mirroring and Extending your Desktop
- Using the Online Library Catalog
- HHS iMac Lab - Saving Documents
- Safari Keychain Popup Fix!
- Leopard Server Quickstart Guide
- Backing Up to a CD on the iMacs
- Saving Documents as PDFs
New Google Email for Staff
Google Apps Information
- HP 9040/9050 Printing Instructions (OS X)
- HP 9040/9050 Printing Instructions (Windows)
- Setting up the HHS Main Office Printer on iMacs
- Microsoft Office 2007 Help
- These instructions are for learning how to save Office 2007 documents so they can be read by older versions of Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Office Basics
- Need help knowing what Microsoft Programs can run on your computer? What versions of Office will your computer support? Take a look at this one page summary.