The Deputy Superintendent who replaced Fred Fox is retiring. The Board is seeking an outstanding educational leader who will maintain and improve academic performance, garner public support for school initiatives, and provide strong fiscal oversight for the district. There will be levies to pass for both renewals and new money in the immediate future.
With these expectations in mind, the Board has identified the following competencies that the successful candidate must possess.
- Strong communication skills / this includes listening, writing and presentation skills
- High visibility and accessibility
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- School Safety concerns a high priority
- Community oriented / strong marketing skills
- Possess vision / stay head of the curve
- Ability to create a plan, set goals, and attain them
- Strong focus on student achievement
- Strong organizational skills
- Superintendent experience preferred
For more information click here.
Substitute recruitment and employment for Huron City Schools is managed by Rachel Wixey & Associates. Substitutes function as replacements, whether short-term or long-term, for absent full-time employees in the district. If you would like to become a substitute teacher, educational aide or custodian, please click on the link below to be directed to an online employment application.
For other job postings you can subscribe to the districts feed here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/hcsd-jobs