***Fall Window will be open September 24-28, 2018***
***Spring Window will be open April 23-26, 2019***
Whole grade screening for possible Gifted Identification occurs in grades 2 and 4 in the spring of every year.
Services and Opportunities
- Licensed Gifted Intervention Specialists serve students identified in Reading, Math and/or Superior Cognition in grades 3-6.
- Advanced, Accelerated and Differentiated Curriculum
- Gifted Self-Contained Classes
- County Program opportunities such as 8th Grade Land Use Debate
- College Credit Plus through partnership universities and colleges
- Advanced Placement courses